28.3.12

after 10 months of idleness, here comes a NEW POST

Yes I know here I go again, promising to blog about everything that's happening in my life. But apparently as my professor in biology and natural science told me: "You're good Celine, intelligent in fact. Your just not diligent enough" -Olivar who gave me tres for his two subjects because I couldn't wake up in the morning to come to his class. Yeah yeah I know right I'm really not a good student, IN THE MORNING.

Well.. can I blame myself? I don't even post updates through twitter and it takes me about two to three days to reply to a mention. I've been with twitter quite long enough and I only have 124 posts. Surprisingly I have quite a number of followers, I don't even know why.


@missCELINEous


 There are so many purpose for how a blog will work in your life, doesn't mean you can't update it now and then you can't have a blog. A blog simply is a personal journal published on the world wide web. Its a portmanteau for "Web Log". And as for me my blog will serve its purpose as an online not-so-up to date diary that will keep track of what I have done for the months just in case the social networking sites where I uploaded them fails.(e.g: Friendster = is now a gaming app. MY PICTURES, MY HORRIBLE EL TERRIBLE LITRATOS, the memoir of my high school years all gone into internet oblivion, bye bye ugly highschool oily faces too!)

And the four blogs I manage happen to do the same purpose as well. But for those who have successfully launched their blogs as portal for events and products they cover "I SALUTE THEM" they're just so awesome in keeping track with what they are doing.




<3MissCelineous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...