28.3.12

Catching Up: What Happened the past Months

remember how I posted about being active this year, I meant in school. Well I really was active in so many organizations here are some of the few things I did, that I'm really proud of

(L-R 1st row): Tomcat Circle of Talents, CFAD Photoshoot, Markstrat Presentor, BrodQuest Presentor
(L-R 2nd row) Kleptospirosis: Musical Comedy(lead actress), FreeCut: Tomcat TV Production(talent)
(L-R last Rows) Miss Red Carpet, (below)ABSC Staffer, Miss Saigon Adaptation: Make-Up Head, CFAD Photoshoot, (below) Kariton Painting

Being a sophomore in my course allowed me to join so many organization because of its easy schedule. 7am-11am and 7am-1pm (its like hey! highschool). In the end opening my world to different kinds of people with varied interest diverted my attention and set my priorities into other fields. Theater and performing was something I left back when I was a toddler. Starring as lead was life-changing. I met so many people, learned so many lessons. Now its March and looking back with what I have done..... I must say be I'd liar to say I never regretted anything. I regretted so much but with regret I learned, was hurt a little but I learned.

So a tip for those who are active in their extra curricular activities. Though as cliche as it seems, prioritize your studies. Take my experience as the deterrent example. Having several organizations (Mediartrix(theater), DEKADA(Political Party), ABSC Board Committee, AB Football, Chronicle(Course Publication), Tomcat(University TV and Radio)) jammed up with the responsibilities and demands of each organization = me neglecting my studies. In the end I realized that yes, I have learned a lot outside, many of which will my blockmates never experience. But I was sent to school to study. THIS SHOULD BE THE PRIORITY. Extra curricular activities are always there. Make the grade, to make the mark. That's all I can say.



<3MissCelineous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...