28.1.13

Happiness is a State of Mind

I've been staring at my wallpaper for quite sometime,
I wanted self help and so the first thing I did was to clean my laptop's desktop and change my Wallpaper, funny how such simple efforts do good to one's well being.

I was never a fan of pink yet growing up I realized its calming effect. How it soothes you with its frailty and meekness

Happiness is a State of Mind


A person once told me, "be happy" but I just can't. I haven't forgiven myself fully. I have done a string of mistakes. Consciously I have caused the people I love pain.

Someone once told me I was "worth it" now someone is telling me its not worth trying. Funny how Karma comes back in such manner, yet I know I haven't fully paid the price of what I have done and that there is more to come.  

Forgiveness is not an easy thing. But it is a prerequisite to moving on. 
I haven't had my fair share of it, not even an ample.
Do people deserve to be forgiven? If so does it imply that others don't?
Forgiveness is a divine act, only God could truly forgive
We are meek mortals who condemn
Forgiveness is a very hard thing to earn

So will your world simply stop?
Will you let yourself live in the pit you've thrown yourself in?
Can you ever be happy?

Happiness is a State of Mind
Tell yourself to be happy and slowly you shall
Its okay, everything will be fine, in time
Smile
No one can take it away from you. 
so Smile
Its worth a shot than frowning all day.


Start over, its time.

(c)Michelle Phan

I've watched this video and despite the fact that I wasn't a fan of self-help stuff that I would rather sulk I figured out it was worth a shot.

it is true, ONLY TIME CAN TELL.
Yet doing something to get you through is better than waiting for yourself to move one



<MissCelineous

2 comments:

  1. Feel better soon deary! When I feel under the weather I tend to purchase shoes or new makeup. A change of phase and perspective helps a lot! :D

    XO, Michi
    www.hautemenot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Geez thank you so much Chi, just what I needed. I'm really keeping myself busy these days and yes retail therapy did really help. Atleast for the meantime my life has a purpose, to shop for what I want! haha. More power on your blog <3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...